We are looking for men and women with high blood pressure.
Who can participate?
- Men and women aged 18 years old or older who have high blood pressure
- Must have mild to moderately high blood pressure
- Must be taking 0 or 1 blood pressure lowering medication
- Must not have kidney disease, liver disease or uncontrolled diabetes. Uncontrolled means that blood sugar levels are not within the ideal level despite using medication.
- Must not have had a history of cardiovascular disease e.g., unstable angina, heart attack or stroke
- Must not have tested current COVID-19 infection or related illness
- Must be able to attend 3 trial visits at the research site over approximately 6 weeks. Each trial visit will take about 1-2 hours to complete.