Do you have osteoarthritis in the knee?
We are looking for men and women with osteoarthritis of the knee for a trial examining the effect of a new investigational drug on knee pain due to osteoarthritis
Who can participate in the trial?
You may be eligible to participate if you:
- Are at least 40 years old
- Have had knee pain for at least 16 days out of the last month because of osteoarthritis
- Have not received injections of steroids in your knee within the last 3 months
- Have not received injections of hyaluronic acid in your knee within the last 6 months
- Have not had knee surgery or arthroscopy of your knee within the last year
- Are not planning knee surgery within the period of study participation